Exile 2 Editor HELP!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 2 Editor HELP!
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #0
I feel like such a noob asking for help but here it it. . .HOW DO YOU WORK THE EDITOR IN EXILE 2?!?! I have no idea what to type into the "flag 1" "flag2" or "flag 3" things. Can someboady please help me? I have looked for days on google and nothing helped!

--------------------
-Ivan
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
What exactly are you looking for? Most of it should be fairly simple, but there are item lists floating about if you need specific numbers.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #2
I dont know!! I just want to be able to do anything with it! If someone cold just link me to a decent tutorial or sumthing. . .The only one I could find was for Exile III and in JAPANESE!! Im desperate!

--------------------
-Ivan
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #3
Most of the stuff is in drop down menus from the top if I remember correctly. The gold and food in the free extras are really helpful, and you can edit your party's stats to make them stronger etc...

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #4
drop down menus? All I get is a little screen which has places to enter "flag 1" "flag 2" and "flag 3". . .You press shift+d to open it right? And the menus. . .The ones at the very top change when u open it?hmmmmm ill have to check that out

EDIT: The screen says something about hows its used for debugging and that if u dont know what ur doing dont save ur file. . .So i typed in random numbers and the little dialouge box changes to say the flags are changed. . .weird. ..

[ Sunday, March 06, 2005 07:39: Message edited by: Darkpaladin ]

--------------------
-Ivan
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #5
Umm ... don't mess with that. You're not in the editor. It's a separate application in the Exile II folder.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #6
OOOOOO thanx! Do you know what its called?

--------------------
-Ivan
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #7
It should be in the folder of EXILE II. You look in your program folders, where EXILE II is, the EXILE II EDITOR should be along with it.

Unlike in Avernum II, where you have to quit out of your game to get to the editor. Annoying...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5547
Profile #8
Yea I found it! THAK YOU!! Thanx everyone for helping, staffers can delete this topic if they want too.

thanx all

--------------------
-Ivan