E3- Dragon Scales

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3- Dragon Scales
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #0
After beating E3 (horray for me) I remebered something strange I found in the cochroach place. I was a little confused when I found a dragon's scales. I never really understood what dragons had to do with the plauges if anything at all. What's the story behind this?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5488
Profile #1
i'm pretty sure that anximander said that the Dragons have enough power to ccreate horribel creatures like the alien slime, or if you wanna do some research... go to the Portal Fortress. A book on a pedestal has something with dragons in it.

--------------------
I wonder how the people can live in some games without using the bathroom commonly or drink any water? They don't change their clothes much, even if they get wounded... Life is a mystery...
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
The dragon scales and Erika's rune are both misleading clues. Jeff put them there so you wouldn't figure out who made the plagues too easily. Rentar-Ihrno put them there for much the same reasons.

—Alorael, who is sure it wouldn't be too hard to either find old dragon scales or create fake ones. What good is a personal rune if anyone can counterfeit it, though?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
To tell you the truth, I expected Erika after I finished slimes, roaches, and trogs/giants. When I got the guys in the Bunker to make me that rune, I killed Erika. When I didn't win the game, I realized I made a big mistake becuase I couldn't use her help to smash through the walls at the end fortress.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!