E2: Barrier Tunnel

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2: Barrier Tunnel
Apprentice
Member # 3939
Profile #0
'Kay, so I figured out the Fort Haledon thing and they're all standing by to help me out when I go to storm the Ornotha Ziggurat. Only I don't know where it is. I'm guessing it's got something to do with the barrier tunnel, but I've pretty much tried anything to get through the tunnel and can't figure that out now. Any hints? Thanks!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #1
You need dispel barrier or piercing crystals.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 3939
Profile #2
The problem is that every time I dispel a barrier, when I try and walk through it, the heat forces me back and the barrier reappears. I've tried dispelling different blocks of the barrier, tried walking at the barrier from different angles--nothing helps. I'm stumped!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #3
If you killed the ambushing vahnatai, in Fort Haledon, talked to the leader and shown him the orders, if you then go to the enterance to the fort, you should have the option to start the attack, say yes.

Then, when you go through the tunnel, there should be a gap in the barrier. I think you might have not actually started the attack, yet.
Apprentice
Member # 3939
Profile #4
Ah! Thanks! Mission accomplished. :)
Apprentice
Member # 7397
Profile #5
im having the exact problem but i cant get into fort haldeon!!! please help!!!!
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #6
You need the orders from (I think) the Olgai Council.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #7
You need orders and have to talk to a guard near the gate to get let inside.