Erika's Back Room/Ghikra Room

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Erika's Back Room/Ghikra Room
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #0
Does any-one no if you can get into the back room in Erika's Tower? I have used Orb Of Sight on it so i know what is in there, but I don't know if its possible. And in Ghikra, im sure some of you have noticed that in the south-east there is a big room that is apparently impossible to get into. It must be possible, because there are some special encounters there. Any-one have any ideas?

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You can't get into the room in Erika's tower. You can get into the section of Ghikra that is closed off, and while it would be a spoiler to say how, it's quite obvious when you can.

—Alorael, who will add that there is a room in Sulfras' lair that is as unreachable as Erika's. Both rooms are empty anyway, as those who use questionable means to get in discover.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #2
Thank-you, but I could'nt care if it was a spoiler, because i only have the demo. Can you please tell me how?

--------------------
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
You can't do it in the demo. It happens much, much later in the game, after you... reach the Keep of Tinraya? Something like that.

Basically, the barrier to stop you goes down. There's no trick to it. You just finish quests elsewhere and then you can walk through. But it's pretty late in the game, far after the demo.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #4
Dam it :mad: . I wish i had the full version. :(

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
It's when you bring back the Hot Crystal Shards as evidence after stopping the golem plague, actually.

—Alorael, who will console you with two thoughts. The first is that the sealed area of Ghikra isn't all that exciting, although it does clear up a very small mystery. The other is that you can always register E3. The editor probably lets you find out what's in Ghikra immediately.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #6
The back room of Erika's Tower has no items. Someone somehow got in (by re-writing some of the program I heard) and nothing were in the chests or drawers. Absoulutely nothing. The bookshelves were bare and there was nothing of anysort of value. I guess Jeff just put it there knowing that people would use Magic Map or an Orb of Sight and see it, and go absolutely insane because they couldn't get in no matter how much they tried. Oh well.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #7
Ok... I'm trying to convince my mum to let me get it...does any-one know how Australian money value in American? Like the difference? Because I live in Australia.

--------------------
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #8
An Australian dollar varies from about 70 to 75 US cents. That means that $10 US is about $13-14 Australian -- you'll probably pay a little more than that in practice due to conversion fees. Ordering by credit card is easiest because the credit card company will do the conversion for you. If you ask a bank to make a cheque out from your account in US dollars, they should do the conversion for you too. If you want to pay by a postal money order made out in US dollars, the post office will tell you how much cash you need; there'll be a fairly considerable fee, though.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #9
I hope $45 Aus is enough...but I might save up and get the whole trilogy($45 US).

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #10
It probably should be enough. I'm not sure, though.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #11
As far as I remember it cost me under £20 (english pounds), which is less than a DVD (which are expensive over here), way less than an Xbox game, and took me only a couple of weeks to pay my parents back.
BTW, I've been playing Exile since Escape From the Pit came out on Shareware when I was a baby(before they worked on PCs), and have been playing ever since. It's a bargain. What else will you be playing for 10 years?!!

[ Monday, February 07, 2005 13:24: Message edited by: Princess Ruth ]

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #12
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:
cheque
This just bothered me. It just did. Sorry.

Anyway, if you want to know anything about how the Exile games go, you can just cheat and read the walkthroughs which have a link in the header of this forums main page.

--------------------
-ben4808
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by ben2:

quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:
cheque
This just bothered me. It just did. Sorry.

That's the correct International English spelling. Go be bothered somewhere else.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!