Exile 3 - Evil Acolyte in Bolton

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile 3 - Evil Acolyte in Bolton
Apprentice
Member # 1043
Profile #0
In Bolton, there is a hostile Evil Acolyte in one of the buildings. If you charm him, however, you can talk to him. His name is Oppenheimer, and is a sage.

This is most likely a misstake, because i don't find it very likely that people walk around in towns and charm people they meet (well i did, but it's besides the point).

btw, Oppenheimer was a physicist and counts as the father of the a-bomb

--------------------
"It's really lame quoting yourself"
-Edge
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
He's the father of an Atom Bomb?!?!?!

Or did you mean something else....

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
In the same way that George Washington was the father of the United States. Oppenheimer was one of the major head scientists involved in the creation of the atom bomb.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
Yes, the priest is probably a mistake. Either that or he's more evil than he seems.

—Alorael, who also credits Oppenheimer with being the "father" of one of the most misattributed phrases ever. "I am become death, destroyer of worlds," may have been his own odd translation (doubtful), but it's definitely the Bhagavad Gita.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #4
Oh, I undestand now. A man named Oppenheimer helped invent the atom bomb. I get it....

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 2494
Profile Homepage #5
maybe it's an easter egg?

--------------------
In a world of darkness, light is everywhere. You just have to look.
Apprentice
Member # 1043
Profile #6
yeah, perhaps i wasn't clear enough. A real person named Oppenheimer was one of the inventors of the a-bomb, but i believe this evil acolyte is innocent. I guess he was named after him.

--------------------
"It's really lame quoting yourself"
-Edge
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #7
Charming that Acolyte is no mistake. I've had to do it to. Nothing special about him.

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.