Exile Programs, You Have, I want

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile Programs, You Have, I want
Apprentice
Member # 1903
Profile #0
Oddly enough I'm not able to download the exile games from this site, whther Jeff took them off or perhaps if it does have something to do with my FTP. I love the exile trilogy, and anyone who has the game itself, and could post the program on a website for me to download it from (were not talking a registered version here or something), would be much appreciated. (or if you know of a site that distributes it legally, it would help me greatly). Thank you

--------------------
Behind my stare, the secrets lie. Behind my smile, I softly Cry.

"Wait...so your telling me that Crystal Key wasnt the key to the Catnip Cabinet?"---Cheeseball
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #1
Hmm, I would, but the bandwidth needed even to just upload a compressed version would exceed that of probably any of the nice free uploading websites. If you can find someone who has their own non-affiliated website with a lot of room left on it, it's worth a shot.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Apprentice
Member # 1903
Profile #2
Is there any chance you could possibly zip the programs into a file, and emaiul them to me? Itd be much appreciated. I'll pm you my email address.

--------------------

"Wait...so your telling me that Crystal Key wasnt the key to the Catnip Cabinet?"---Cheeseball
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #3
www.download.com has at least some of the Exile games for both Mac and PC.

—Alorael, who could find more sites and give more specific pages if he knew which OS and which Exile games to look for.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 1903
Profile #4
If you look at download.com, under the link that you need to click on to download the game, it redirects it to download from spidwebs FTP, which is where I cant download from. Therefore any site which redirects to that FTP, wont allow me to download.

--------------------

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #5
Whoops! Sorry!

—Alorael, who would still like platform and game information.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Cheeseball:
I have windows 98, and im using Internet Explorer 4 I beleive it is.
His identical topic in Tech Support says this. I think, since we have two threads going on the same topic, this one shall meet its end and we shall all redirect our helpfulness to this thread.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00