Different enough to buy?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Different enough to buy?
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #25
quote:
Origanally written by Sarachim
quote:
quote:Originally written by m's devotee:
Divine Thud- :cool: YEAH-YEAH
or even the unresistable Wound was a nice priest spell. With six level 50 priests you could kill Rentar Ihrno with it. Oh the fun fun fun. If/when jeff does come out with A4, better spells is one of the things that I would dearly love to see.
Really? Wound never did any damage to Rentar for me, even though the game always showed a "1" on the battle view. I had to kill her other ways.

It took me forever because you had to cover her with antimagic clouds and then use the spell on her for one turn at the end of which you recast the antimagic cloud. It took a very long time because sometimes the antimagic on her lasted for a long periond of time. And then when I made a mistake and let her heal herself it took even longer. It really was not worth the effort.

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #26
It took me so freaking long to kill her... I almost decided to not kill her... almost...

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!

Pages