Exile II: Crystal Souls

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Exile II: Crystal Souls
Apprentice
Member # 4977
Profile #0
Hello to all! I would like to ask if Rentar-Ihrno is a enemy or friend? Is there anything I can help him? I am playing exile II: Crystal Souls. For what is the key that is supposedly given to me by 'Gnee'?

--------------------
Dark Angel
BANNED
Member # 4943
Profile #1
Not to be a spoiler but, First off, Rhentar Ihrno is a friend, and the key is for a rogue vahnatai city to the north, thats all you get

--------------------
I start this off, without any words.
I got so high, I scratched till I bled.
Love myself, better then you.
I know it's wrong, so what should I do?
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #2
Slight Spoiler:

Rentar is a she. And if you ask her about one of the spells, she'll send you on a long, pointless quest. Which is also required to win the game.

End Spoiler.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #3
You lie-

Or you just made a mistake- It's not required to beat the game at all. There is more than one way to produce the desired effect.

Gnee- ask "Empire"

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #4
Macrsp. Two words. Quickfire. Akronath(sp?).

Do you know any other way?
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #5
Yah-
Pyrog's Egg

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #6
It's not Pyrog's egg, as it would have already have hatched. It is called, "Pheonix Egg". Anyway, the long road to gain Quickfire, isn't pointless, you can gain much experience with the final fight, and treasure.

--------------------
I am the way into the doleful city
I am the way into eternal grief,
I am the way to a foresaken race.
Justice it was that moved my great creator;
Divine omnipotence created me,
And highest wisdom joined with primal love.
Before me nothing but eternal things
Were made, and I shall last eternally
Abandon all hope, all you who enter.

Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #7
quote:
It's not Pyrog's egg, as it would have already have hatched. It is called, "Pheonix Egg". Anyway, the long road to gain Quickfire, isn't pointless, you can gain much experience with the final fight, and treasure.
I do know what it's not called- I was trying in a very silly way to be cryptic- :) And of course it's not pointless. It is only not required.

--------------------