I need a registration code!!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I need a registration code!!!
BANNED
Member # 4957
Profile #0
i am a player addicted to Exile ll: crystal souls; the unregistered version. I REALLY need a registration code. can ANYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE help me by giving me a code? It keeps coming up with these barriers saying that to get past I must register. I live in New ZEaland, and I can't register, because Spiderweb software are in America, and they ask for american money to be sent over to them. I don't have a credit card or anything, so I have no way of paying for it. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

I'm sure that it won't do anything to your game, I am oh so very desperate!!!!

HELP ME PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!

--------------------
Jack's pants are next to the most beautiful thing on Earth
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #1
First off nobodies going to just give you a registration code here- your kinda on the official spiderweb site :) But also even if somebody was willing to just through it out there it really would not help as the codes vary with the game codes. Try paying somebody else w/ a credit card to buy it for you ;)
Oh and obviously Thuryl is a much better informed person to go to for info on this :)

[ Saturday, September 11, 2004 18:19: Message edited by: macrsp ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
I live in Australia. You can pay by cheque if you have a bank account, or by international money order at major post offices. All you need for a money order is cash.

[ Saturday, September 11, 2004 18:14: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
I can remember at least 15 times people asking for codes. Nobody gives them to them. Anyone see a pattern?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #4
Just a warning, Jack's Pants: you're pretty near banning right now. Asking for a registration code is an auto-ban offense, and you can very easily buy Spiderweb games internationally, so that is no excuse.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00