Dryad's Grove and Tomb of Vakhohs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dryad's Grove and Tomb of Vakhohs
Apprentice
Member # 4832
Profile #0
How do I get the dryad back her grove in Kadnold Province (what is the answer to the gremlin's riddle?) and what do I do with the levers in the Tomb of Vakhohs?
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #1
Which gremlin are you stuck at? For the first gremlin, answer 'rose', and '5678' for the second gremlin.

The levers in the Tomb of Vahkohs open and close portcullises behind secret doors. There is a secret door near the end of each of the passages north and south from the entrance.

(600)
Apprentice
Member # 4832
Profile #2
So I figured out the grove but I'm still stuck in Vahkohs. I used magic map and the crystal that everyone's talking about is in the very west, but how do I get to it? I went through the first set of secret passages, but the little encounter buttons prevent me from passing burning walls. How do I get beyond this?
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Well for the Dyrad's grove you don't really need to answer their riddle. I just tried all their path's and ended up finding the ogre.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Lifecrafter
Member # 54
Profile #4
To pass the burning walls, talk to Vahkohs and accept his challenge. You will now be able to pass the first two(to his treasure.) To pass the third one, go to the entrance to the tomb and kill Vahkohs; you will only be able to do this if you have previously agreed to his challenge. After both of these are done, you can get to the crystal.

(602)