why is sulfras mad at me?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: why is sulfras mad at me?
Apprentice
Member # 1660
Profile Homepage #0
and how can i get her to stop so i can rescue her? anyone? thanks...
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Did you steal her treasure? Did you damage a friendly monster by mistake in her lair? Which Exile game in particular are you playing?

As for making her stop, leave town, use the Character Editor to reset hostile towns, and return.

[ Friday, July 30, 2004 22:10: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 1660
Profile Homepage #2
Thanks, but I'm afraid it doesn't help me. I'm playing Exile II, and the Character Editor doesn't let you reset hostile towns that I can see. I've tried "Unkill Major Characters" (just in case I did accidentally kill someone) and "Leave Town". Neither are helping. poo!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
There's no Make Towns Forget You option or anything like that? Well, this is a bit of a sticky situation. I guess you'll have to try killing her, leaving town and then unkilling her via editor. If she's already angry at you, it can't hurt.
Apprentice
Member # 2502
Profile #4
i know that in Exile 3 if you leave and enter a few towns and come back they stop being hostile but no idea if it works in Exile 2 or on dragons
Apprentice
Member # 1660
Profile Homepage #5
thanks guys! i wound up having to go back to a days' old game. i have no idea what happened...
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #6
If you are on E2, then she has some nice stuff. If you can survive long enough to get to it, grab it and leave town via the editor. There's a suit of armor in there you won't find anywhere else, except MAYBE Brantford.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran