E2: Strange Message

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E2: Strange Message
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #0
I spoke to the mage in the friendly Slith village, who asked me to recover a secret Slith artifact. My party got taught a ritual to help with this, but when i exited the text box i got a strange message. It said:

debug: 0 0 0
"Our people in these caves have a holy artifact-

Whats that all about? Im playing on Version 2 of the game. Is it just a bug they fixed from a previous version or something more sinister?

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #1
Erm, im not sure. Did you press any keys by accident?

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #2
Not to my knowledge. It appeared immediately after i left the text box. I loaded it up several times and it happened each time.

It doesn't matter anyway. I completed Exile 2 already and im currently battling the roaches of Bigail Island.

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #3
Ah, who knows what it really is.

Oh yeah, send my apoligies to Anohar (or whatever his name is) I killed him and looted the Shadyer temple in my game and I feel badly about it, oh wait, no I don't.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!