Silver Circlet?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Silver Circlet?
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #0
Oi! It seems every time I think im getting ahead in this game, another roadblock appears.

Sulfras wants the Onyx Scepter and Silver Circlet before he'll let me through to Grah-Hoth's fortress. I have the scepter already, but i have literally no clue where the circlet is. Iv never even heard it being mentioned before now. Where am i supposed to find it?

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #1
Meena in Spire has it. In order to get it, go through the arena until no more monsters come out, then talk to the guy in the audience. He will tell you that he tried to steal it with help of other people but failed and everyone but him and Asp died. He says Asp knows how to enter the box without setting off the trap. Asp is in Cotra at the Inn. Once you have the info, go back to Spire. Go to the northeast corner of town and you should find a secret entrance. Kill the guards and in the northwest corner of the room you will find another secret door that will lead you to Meena's Bedroom. Go to the box, take the circlet, and give it to Sulfras.
I hope that helps. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Warrior
Member # 769
Profile #2
Well it did help quite a lot. It turned out i had already done most of what needed to be done anyway, even getting the info on how to safely open the box (and just didnt know how to properly use the info)

But the box is locked! And i dont seem to have the key! :eek:

[EDIT] Ok so im guessing the Tiny Key is needed since the box has a small lock and its one of only 2 keys i dont currently have.

Tiny Key location anybody? Pretty please?

[ Friday, July 09, 2004 14:25: Message edited by: c_man_uk ]

--------------------
"It came to me. My one, my love, my one, my precious!" - Gollum, Lord of the Rings
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
I'm guessing a cave somewhat SW of the town...I believe the guy in the audience should have told you about it.

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #4
My bad man. West of Spire there is a tunnel and at the end of the tunnel is a secret entrance. If you have talked to Scab (the guy in the audience) you will be able to find the key. Sorry I forgot to mention that before. :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Apprentice
Member # 4351
Profile #5
Hey! Sulfras will let you enter the Final Gauntlet dungeon, not the Grah-Hoth's Fortress!
Apprentice
Member # 4776
Profile Homepage #6
i think he's right you know, and it should be the last quest you do if your concerned about such things

--------------------
And some of my dreams
They may have come true
But so have my nightmares
Which I can't get through - MSP
Apprentice
Member # 1660
Profile Homepage #7
why is sulfras mad at me?

i got into sulfras' lair, killed giants and wizards and stuff, and then i went in to rescue her, but she's all hatin' on me! what did i do wrong? and how do i undo it? exile editor doesn't seem to help...

has this happened to anyone else?