E3 DeamonSlayer & other weapons

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: E3 DeamonSlayer & other weapons
Apprentice
Member # 4686
Profile #0
Ive played thru Exile 3 several times, and found many of the artifacts and other magical items. I thought I'd found all there was, but while looking in the editor, found several weapons i had never seen or heard of. Can anyone tell me how to find these? I've found the Flaming Sword, Assassins Knife, Alien Blade, Boltblade and more, but haven't even a clue where to look for most of the others, specifically Deamon Slayer. Any tips would be appreciated.
Apprentice
Member # 2502
Profile #1
there were a few weapons that were editor only (in exile 3) (i think demonslayer was one of them)
Apprentice
Member # 4686
Profile #2
That would explain some things. But one reason deamonslayer interested me is that the editor isnt the only place i saw it. When you're recovering the orb of thralni, one of the labels says Deamonslayer. You know, the hall with the chests for items the bandits want to steal. But that could explain items like the Adamantine axe and others.
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #3
Perhaps. I think you may be able to get it in the Tower of Magi - after it's been destroyed. I know you get SOMETHING there. Anyway, try Avernum 3. It's an awful lot better.

- Magic is all that holds our fragile universe together

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #4
Demonslayer and the Adamantite Axe almost certainly don't appear in E3: the question's popped up numerous times before and no-one's ever got them without the Editor.

If there are any others you want help with, name them specifically and chances are someone will know how to get them; if not, they probably can't be got.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #5
Well, I'm not sure about some of the items mentioned, but I do remember that you can acquire the Alien Blade in Hawke's Manse by searching the statues.
Apprentice
Member # 4686
Profile #6
Thanks for the help. The only other items I was wondering about were the Mace of Disruption, and Shield of Kron. Also, I've found the airy stone, is there any purpose to it except being REALLY heavy?
Apprentice
Member # 2502
Profile #7
the stone was supposed to reduce the amount of weight your character had but a bug caused it to add a lot more

i'm not sure but i may have seen that shield but no idea about the mace
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
The shield isn't unique. You can buy them in a number of places or get them randomly from killing monsters.

—Alorael, who can't remember finding a Mace of Disruption anywhere. That may mean there isn't one outside of the editor, but it could just as easily mean he didn't look hard enough, or even that he found it and forgot during the intervening years.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00