How many canisters... (spoiler needed)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: How many canisters... (spoiler needed)
Apprentice
Member # 7663
Profile Homepage #0
I have a question that has really been bugging me, and I really don't have the patience to go through multiple runs to find the awnser :P . Being a loyalist shaper, I really don't want to use canisters, but I need canisters to get the level 3 creations (as in, ur-drakon) but I don't want to go berserk and use all the canisters I find, just the ones that give me the boost, while still staying "sane." So, how many canisters does it take to get the "You used canisters, and are a monster" ending?"

--------------------
never say anything bad about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. But after that, he's a mile away, you've got his shoes, and you can say whatever you want.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
I hope this is wrong, but from what I've heard... Zero. Zip. Zilch. If you join the shapers, you're a monster.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
Not sure what amount of green glowing canister use affects the endings, but I believe it's seven canisters used in the game which will make you beserk and lose dialog options and go straight into more fights.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 7663
Profile Homepage #3
alright, thanks... I'll be safe and go with three or four, and if i get a "You used canisters" ending, I'll report on it. And by the way, Nioca, are you sure there isn't a "You used canisters and are even MORE of a monster ending?" It seems like it would make sense, because then there would be an insentive to not use canisters, rather than just gobble up every one you find. Besides, of course, dialogue options... Like other games, a more moral ending.

[ Thursday, November 30, 2006 14:28: Message edited by: Just Another Muffin Junky ]

--------------------
never say anything bad about a man until you've walked a mile in his shoes. But after that, he's a mile away, you've got his shoes, and you can say whatever you want.