Shorass? Second Forge?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Shorass? Second Forge?
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #0
1. Where is he? I think both the Shapers and Rebels are nuts, the rebels more so than the shapers, when can i join the Trakovites? He's in Burwood right? Well the only places I haven't been are the eye's Road and the Shaper camp.

2. How do I kill the Thrall guarding the second forge?

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
Shorass's hideout is in Kelekee Bridges. The Maddened Trall can be killed in various ways, but you can't rely on just one way, because at some point he resists practically everything. Fortunately acid seems to work on him pretty much always.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
Shorass is hiding in a building in the northeast corner of Kekelee Bridge to the east of Valeya Ruins and south of Poryphra Ruins so you probably haven't got close.

The Maddened Trall switches between physical resistance and magical resistance half way through the fight. Spine shield is great when you back him in a corner since he then helps you kill him.
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #3
I can't do any damage with physical blows. And my magic sucks. How long does it take fore the Thrall to switch from physical to magical resist?

--------------------
The Knight Between Posts.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #4
Quite a while; roughly half his health. I took this guy with a melee Servile singleton who couldn't hit with a Searer to save his life, relying on the Oozing Blade and an Acid Baton to get through the weapon-resistant phase.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00