Buying Create X skills

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Buying Create X skills
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #0
Can anyone produce a list of where you can buy the Create _____ skills? I have canister location lists, but are in the dark about where training can happen for the later creations.

Suggestions on an approximate range of levels you might be at when first reaching that point would be a bonus.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
See the end of Canisters for the complete list of training for creations and canisters to buy. I didn't include the prices for Shaper Grim since they range from pretty average to exorbitant depending upon your reputation.

You should have enough shaping skill at each point as long as you save a few skill points for shaping classes that you don't already have.

Shaping items include - Shaper's robe (+1 in all classes) dropped by Monarch, Shapermaster boots (+2 in all classes) can be made after Quessa-uss, volcanic fetish (+1 in fire shaping), and flamewearer greaves (+2 in fire shaping) can be made after Matala's Workshop without fighting the golem.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
There is also:

Specter Robe — Sentinel Groves-Brutal Wight-SW -or-Frostwood-Crypt Spectre (Kill)-SW - +15% Armor / +8% Energy Resistence / +15% Stun Resistance / +1 Magic Shaping / -10% Fire Resistance / +10% Mind Effects Resistance Creations

Black Pearl Talisman — The Eye’s Road — Kill Gazer Aphorelik — +4% Armor / +1 Battle Shaping / +1 Magic Shaping

Essence Chitin — Khima-Uss-SW-Experimental Rotghroth (Kill) — +22% Armor / +1 Fire Shaping / +1 Battle Shaping / +1 Magic Shaping / +5% Energy Preservation

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #3
Argh.

I am not talking about Fire Shaping type skills, I am talking about Create Fyora type skills. And I am not talking about canisters, I am talking about training from people (i.e., Jared).

Argh.

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #4

That's what's at the end of the Canister's thread.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #5
Err, my bad. That thread somehow slipped out of my view. Apologies :o

--------------------