Quessa-Uss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Quessa-Uss
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #0
I notice on the Hint Book map that there is a little room off the NE corner of the duelling room where you face Salassar in Quessa-Uss. I can't find a way to open the door to it. Has anyone been in there? There is also a passageway between the Drakon meeting chamber and the lab it seem you can never actually enter either.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
I just checked and I couldn't find a lever to open that door. There are a few parts connecting the meeting hall that you can't access.
Board Administrator
Member # 1
Profile Homepage #2
You can't get in there.

There is actually something in there. There was originally an encounter with an eyebeast in the room south of the Unbound. But it ended up not working. Instead of deleting the eyebeast, I just moved it in there, forever trapped. :-)

- Jeff Vogel

--------------------
Official Board Admin
spidweb@spiderwebsoftware.com
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #3
Heh. I almost feel sorry for it, but if I had met it, it would be dead.

On a positive note, I was happy to see that you CAN get into the door behind Kyryhk the Trakovite. It has another one of those hidden levers behind a nearby pillar.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
It took me a while to find that lever. *grumble* I hate all the hidden levers in this game. At least the treasure is nice.