Missing canister.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Missing canister.
Apprentice
Member # 17714
Profile #0
YEP, i am back. Any way, there is a canister missing and i have never found it, it is in Valeya Road, a missing kyshakk canister, help?

--------------------
Ur-Drakons rule, they should be respected because they are the most powerful of all creations.(La set ale de draco)Long live the dragon).
Shock Trooper
Member # 9906
Profile Homepage #1
Who the hell?

--------------------
Jim, the end of the world is here, the Xel'Naga have returned -Zeratul in Starcraft 2 trailer
I will rule this sector or see it burnt around me! -Arcturus Mengsk
We have cared for Auir and you people, even when you shun us for rejecting the Khala - Zeratul
No matter what name I have, people can call me Xel
Pylons!
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
If Dikiyoba has the right zone, there is a small band of servile cultists. With high enough leadership, you can speak with them and they'll tell you about a canister. Then a small path to the kyshakk canister will open up. If you've already killed the cultists, well, you're out of luck.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb ReloadedEpisode 5: Spiderweb Resistance
Apprentice
Member # 17714
Profile #3
KK. thanks. I always kill them so i will never get it. LOL

--------------------
Ur-Drakons rule, they should be respected because they are the most powerful of all creations.(La set ale de draco)Long live the dragon).
Apprentice
Member # 11797
Profile #4
Strange, when I did that, I killed the cultists and still got the path to the canister reveiled a glich on one of our computers pehaps?