missing rotghroth fang windswept farmss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: missing rotghroth fang windswept farmss
Apprentice
Member # 14496
Profile #0
I needed a rotghroth fang and went to the Windswept Farms for it (thanks for the items list, Synergy!). I got rid of the creations by charming them and thus, letting them kill each other. My infiltrator only killed a rotghroth, a drayk and a couple of other things.

Anyways, at the end of it all.... no rotghroth fang! Not a one was dropped. Is this because most of the killing was done by the charmed creations themselves?

:confused:
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #1
Check all the boxes, nests and etc, also the drop I think is chance based. If you have an autosave before that area, use it and try killing the Rotties again.

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Apprentice
Member # 14496
Profile #2
Thanks for the reply :)
B4 heading back to the Farms as you suggested, I checked out the Northforge Warrens and ran into the rothghroths and rotdithion (sp?). And, yippee! got the fang! (Did scour the Farms nonetheless - I'm a packrat - but still found nothing.)