The geneforge-what it does

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: The geneforge-what it does
Apprentice
Member # 8099
Profile Homepage #0
Now this is TRUE info i found, I will add pictures soon

how tothe geneforge What it does- It gives you several spells and several skill points like endurenceWhat if i use the Exitzone cheat before i use it?- Thats easy your stuck outside southforge forever and you can get spells and creations without using the forge.I cant pass the carin gates?- T_T just go to southforge use the clearthisarea cheat and go to the docks and back in to the southforgeSince i didnt use southforge geneforge can i use northforge?- The game thinks you are still you used it so you die, and options will still come up and so.

--------------------
http://geneforgearmysystem.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx Come play my geneforge army system
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #1
Much as we may appriciate this...

The Geneforge.

How to use it.

Simply follow the instructions given. Your character will automatically use it when s/he enters the Geneforge Room.

What it does.

In basic principle, the Geneforge is a super-canister. Whoever uses it has their DNA radically, permanantly altered. Anyone who is not properly and purely trained for its use will die or be horrifically warped if they attempt its use.

Can I not use it?

No. Even if you use the [Exitzone] cheat everyone will act as if you used it. Nothing will be changed by not using it.

If I did the above, can I still use Northforge's Geneforge?

No. You will die. Don't push.

A slightly more comprehensive version of the above. [Fades into darkness]

--------------------
"I must admit, killing mortals is much easier then killing demons. If you remove a demon's head, all you end up with is something that tries to bite your ankles." -Valen
Noob: lol 1337 lol woot