hey,, check this out,.. part 2

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: hey,, check this out,.. part 2
BANNED
Member # 10031
Profile #0
come on.. give me a break.. if u want any proof that im not working for jeff.. fine.. send me an anonymous email without any information about ur account with the code.. then there will be no problem..

i just really want to play the full version of geneforge.. im just financially unstable to purchase the CD..
Infiltrator
Member # 9887
Profile #1
You should be banned.

--------------------
Let's all just shape gazers and hope they go away.
BANNED
Member # 10031
Profile #2
i dont care if im banned after this.. all i need is a "code".. is that too much of a request?
Warrior
Member # 8131
Profile Homepage #3
The key is generated from your installation. Even if someone were to give you a key, it would be useless to you.

On that note, talk about Grade A dumb, come to the developer's site looking to pirate the developer's game. If you can't afford 25 bucks to play the game, you don't get to play the game. Thats the way the world works.

--------------------
http://www.goozex.com/trading/asp/join.asp?idr=412684821
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #4
quote:
Originally written by stevencook123:

i dont care if im banned after this.. all i need is a "code".. is that too much of a request?
Yes. It is far too much to request as it is illegal. You can pay the ~$30 like everyone else. Jeff Vogel is not a large software company. He depends on sales to make a living.

Your account access privledges have been permanently suspended. Have a nice day.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00