unrecognized finished quest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: unrecognized finished quest
Apprentice
Member # 9455
Profile #0
im playing gf4. I have found Dinita's Camp, chatted with her, and she disappeared.I opened and found all that i needed to find at her campsite (box). I destroyed all the monsters.
Then i proceeded to go back to inform the captiain about this. In any of the conversations that were available, nothing was mentioned about me locating Dinita. It is still as a quest in the journal.(The area is now green) Next went back to where her campsite was, she wasnt there and I tried to open the box again,now it says i need 12 living tools. I checked my inventory to make sure that i didnt receive anything automatically for doing the quest.

What do i need to do to get the quest finished?

thank you

mary olson
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You are supposed to follow her as she goes north, than east across the zone, and finally down the east side. At several places she will stop and wait for you to catch up. At the southeast exit she will give a message about tracks to a Shaper Camp and give you a key to her box back at camp. I'm guessing that you don't have much tool use since the box needs so many living tools.

Go through the zone looking for her since she might be waiting for you instead of her patrol. You need this to get the next quest about the Shaper's Camp from Captain Trianus.

The green means that you have killed enough creatures in the zone to pass through it safely.

[ Tuesday, August 07, 2007 09:02: Message edited by: Randomizer ]