Geneforge 4 editor

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Geneforge 4 editor
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #0
anyone has a g4 editor?...i found 2 in someones sig...i forgot whom...link is http://www.anthonygoreham.net/geneforge4.html
however...i do not quite understand how to use it and im not sure whether it is safe to use...meaning it won corrupt my game...

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Always have a complete back up of the game and your saved games.

Usually you replace a text file in the game with the editor and then play the game for that zone. You will get additional dialog when you tallk to someone or in one case look at the sign in the first zone where you start.
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #2
okee...i will try for once...hope it works!...but still...i do not understand what is ‘z0rebbasedlg.txt’

[ Saturday, May 12, 2007 20:07: Message edited by: simulacrum ]

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
z0rebbasedlg.txt is the name of the text file being replaced in the Geneforge 4 files folder. z0 is the zone number and rebbase is a longer name to help identify the zone. dlg refers to the type of file since some zones have 2 files.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #4
The link is safe it's purely a plain text file and can't hurt your computer.

Just to emphasise what Randomizer said: before installing either editor, back up your scripts folder and keep it in a safe place, because you may not like some of what the editor(s) do.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4