Stuck

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Stuck
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #0
There is a part when u need to kill moseh.
I've found a guardian, and some woman whom i forgotten who uses machinery for her power i think. Whenever i follow her instructions, the spiral obs kept exploding. Even ifi manage to go out, there will be pylons there tat will instantly kill me. What should i do? Is it possible to follow her instructions and not get klled?

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #1
It's not necessary to kill Eliza. If she's too hard, you can always just run through to the other side.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
It doesn't sound like simulacrum is trying to kill Eliza but help her.

If that is the case, once you fix the machinery, go into combat mode. When you see a pylon start to spark and pop (only one will do so at a time), run as far away from it as possible and you should be fine. If you can leave your creations outside of the pylons, do so to make things simpler.

Dikiyoba thinks that's how things work. Dikiyoba has only done it once, though, and so may be misremembering.
Apprentice
Member # 8693
Profile #3
oooo.. thanks i will go and try it.

--------------------
Now you see me...
Now you don't...
Warrior
Member # 7638
Profile #4
Also if you have heal, you can just stand next to the controls wait it out (cast protection on yourself as well).

--------------------
"640K ought to be enough for anybody."
-- Bill Gates, 1981

The wheel is turning but the hamster is dead.