Electrified Fields

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Electrified Fields
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #0
Has anyone figured out anything useful or skill point-contributing or reputation-enhancing to do with the four refugees on the east edge of the electrified field area? All I have ever been able to do is convince them to go east toward Dillame, and then they leave. But there is no notice of any effect this has for me. Is there anything else that can be done with them?

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
They appear to be flavor text. I tried the different dialog options with no discernible result. They give so information about Rocky Point and some other areas, but nothing useful.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
I briefly played two games, one after helping them and one without, to see if there was any difference and I couldn't find one. I suppose checking the scripts would give a definitive answer.

—Alorael, who leaves that as an exercise for the reader. Ah, such a wonderful way of shifting the burden of doing work!
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00