I'm stuck! please help!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: I'm stuck! please help!
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #0
i'm near the end, and the big red drakon, karikiss, sends me to investigate something and when i come back, he's nowhere to be found! His chambers has about 10 creations just sitting by...

where can i find him to recruit creations to fight the big battle?

LH

[ Saturday, March 31, 2007 21:02: Message edited by: Lennyhipp3 ]
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
After he gives you the mission he retreats to the Inner Shaping hall that you can only access after you go to Northforge Warrens and investigate. When you get the news that you need and it's obvious you can gain access to the Inner Shaping hall.
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #2
okay... that makes sense, except:

1) I CAN NOT get into the inner shaping hall!

2)There's a Drayk that also told me to go into the inner shaping hall now, and i still cant!

3) Yes, i did "investigate northforge warrens". I almost got to where Alwan and his posse were, and got the text that said something like "this will be a hard battle without reinforcements"!

I still can't get into the inner shaping hall!

LH
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #3
Did you speak with Agent Miranda?
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #4
Crap. i'm such an idiot!

When i got the message about reporting what i saw to the Drakon, i must have fought the shapers and lost... so i said to myself, "let me report what i saw and get some reinforcements!" and never bothered to trigger the warning message again first after i re-loaded my game!

ack! Thanks guys!

LH
Lifecrafter
Member # 7723
Profile #5
I've done stuff like that plenty of times. You're not dumb by yourself.
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #6
after all that...

WHAT A LET DOWN THAT FINAL BATTLE WAS!!!!

i'm sure i would have polished them off by myself, but with the firepower of one drakon (one refused to help even though i had high leadership!) and Greta with her making a creation AND attacking 3 enemies, twice each after being hasted, the final battle was far from EPIC! It was in fact pretty easy finishing it in my second try. (i re-started after forgetting to haste my group)

I expected HUNDREDS of shapers attacking, over the length of 3-4 new areas!

LH
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #7
If you still have a backup savefile in Northforge Warrens, you can try killing all the Shapers there instead of going back and getting reinforcements. It's significantly harder.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 7871
Profile #8
Thuryl, thanks for the suggestion... i found an old save file and now my problem is they are TOO tough! This is before i got the stuff from the golem in the pit to the far nw corner, and before i got a few more items, but every time those things charge up and hit me with energy blasts, it nearly wipes out my party! Also in the top of the map there is a switch (you have to run over hot coals to get to it) that apparently does nothing. 1)can anyone tell me what this switch is supposed to do? and 2)can anyone tell me what type of creations or armor do i need to survive a few rounds of those energy blasters?

i thought about stockpiling essence pods and not retreating from the map (thus resetting everyone's health and the creatures i've already killed) and making new creations that way.

LH
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #9
Supposedly if you get into the corner that Alwan retreats to, you can avoid the energy blasts. You should be able to kill them before that becomes a problem if you charm a few shaper guards to help.

I think that lever turns off the plates so you can find the gazerskin sandals.