Discussion about what should go in Strategy Central

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Discussion about what should go in Strategy Central
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #0
Since the game is still only been officially released yesterday it's a little early to start a Strategy Central similar to the one in GF3. Still the beta testers have enough experience to make a list of possible threads and start discussing what to call the different character styles.

I didn't know how effective terror was until I read Delicious Vlish's description. Having been underwhelmed by the earlier game versions I just used daze and destroyed everything starting with the ones that resisted.

So let's get started so we can have a central thread and several specific threads related to the five classes: warrior, servile, shock trooper, infiltrator, and lifecrafter and the different attack methods: melee, missle, spell, mental, etc.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
Too much information.

Strategy Central was helpful because I constructed it after-the-fact; there were lots of discussions I left out and I only linked to things that had specific useful information. That won't sort itself out automatically as people post. Someone has to do the sorting, and that requires the perspective granted by time.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00