What happened to... *POSSIBLE SPOILERS)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: What happened to... *POSSIBLE SPOILERS)
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #25
What really happened to the G3 PC (let's assume that the PC was a Shaper) is that rampant canister useage drove him completely mad. In his quest for more power, he slaughtered every living thing he came across for experience and loot, regardless of their alignment. Realizing the devastation the PC could have if he made it back to the mainland, the remaining Shapers and rebels made a temporary truce. The rebels sent a force led by Greta and the Shapers sent a force led by Alwan to ambush the PC at the docks, because Greta and Alwan had traveled with the PC and knew him better than anyone else. In the end, the PC and his creations were slain. Greta remained behind to help lead the rebellion while Alwan and his surviving soldiers sailed away to warn the Shapers on the mainland. Greta and Alwan don't like to talk about his rampage or his death, so that's why we don't hear much about him.

Dikiyoba doesn't remember posting this story before, but apologies if Dikiyoba has.
Apprentice
Member # 8939
Profile #26
if it was the pc from gf 1, where was he during gf 2,3? in 2 the hole shaping council is at peace, theres no rebellion yet (as of the begining) and in gf3 it makes it quite clear that the rebelion is the only thing bothering the shappers, though i guess they mite mistake monarch for a rebel...

--------------------
I had a profound thought, but i think it died.
Warrior
Member # 9099
Profile #27
He could have just done what he did in gf4 in the region he took over. By that I mean going somewhere he could build his forces hone his skills.

Pages