Power spirals in Titan's Hall

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Power spirals in Titan's Hall
Apprentice
Member # 7857
Profile #0
Bit confused by Matt P's walkthrough/spoiler that gives the tip of exploding the power spirals that sit in Titan's hall. My mechanic level is 11 and therefore I cannot turn them off, but nor do I seem able to explode them.

Am I missing something simple somewhere?

As always and suggestions would be welcome.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
You usually cause power spirals to explode by repeated attempts to turn them off. Do this in fight mode so you can run away after you try it.

The eastern ones need tool use 14 and the western pair need 17, the highest level in the game. Use items to raise you tool use.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
With only 11 mechanics, you won't even be able to explode them, I don't think -- usually, the mechanics requirement to blow up a power spiral is about 2 less than the requirement to turn it off. Are you sure you've found all the mechanics-boosting items in the game already?

If you can't turn off the spirals, it's no big deal -- it just means you'll occasionally take a little magical damage while fighting the Titan, when one of the machines discharges energy too close to you.

[ Friday, March 23, 2007 16:29: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!