Chapter 2 Shapers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Chapter 2 Shapers
Apprentice
Member # 7594
Profile #0
hello,
it seems like i did all the possible quests in the shaper place to increase my reputation with them (including giving them the stolen rebel papers) and the guy who teaches shaping doesnt train me.. and mr. king (Alwan?) doesn't give me the repair Moseh quest... =/
I dont recal doing anything major against the shapers... =/
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
Originally by Ivanko:

quote:
and mr. king (Alwan?) doesn't give me the repair Moseh quest...
You have to betray or talk your way out of betraying the safehouse before Alwan will give you the quest. And some leadership will be helpful for getting certain quests and better deals as well.

Finally, this might be a useful reference: Slartucker's Geneforge 4 Task & Reputation Guide

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7594
Profile #2
well, i betrayed the safehouse location, gave the rebel secret papers away, done the kilin quest, found all the rebel spies.. and my leadership is like 6 or 5 or something..

Edit: actualy at leadership 9, the guy gives me shaper skills.. but the guy still doesn't give me the moseh quest... i dont think i have any quests left to make shapers like me more.

[ Saturday, March 17, 2007 14:41: Message edited by: Ivanko ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
How many rebel quests did you already do before this point? If you spent the entire first chapter taking pro-rebel options, and did things like wipe out the 31st Regiment in Dillame Fields, it might be a little tricky to get your reputation back up.

Click here for a full quest/reputation guide, so you can work out what your reputation should be from the quests you've taken and see if there are any quests you missed.

If you can get training from Duncan, you're within 4 points of being able to get the Moseh quest, so it'll probably only take one more quest to push you over the line. Have you already turned in both traitors, returned the Heart of the Kiln, and taken every pro-Shaper dialogue option available to you?

[ Saturday, March 17, 2007 15:12: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!