Who is the Hottest?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Who is the Hottest?
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #25
I shall now analyse the results.

Agent Miranda has an insurmountable lead on everyone else, claiming almost half of all votes. This is probably a result of the fact that most people sympathize with the Shaper cause, and Miranda was the most active female character with this alignment in the series.

Lady Anjali is in second, also a Shaper. I voted for her myself because she was smart, powerful, sweet, conservative, and royalty.

Litalia did not claim as many votes as I expected (8%). Very strange. I also expected more people to vote Shanti (11%), since she came as close as anyone ever did to an intimate relationship with the PC, other than Greta (whom I accidentally left out of the poll). Conclusion: the Shapers have more attractive women than the Rebellion.

Sharon got more than expected. I always imagined her as being older. I suppose she must be a cougar.

I put Matala in their as sort of an idiot filter. More went for her than did for all the serviles combined.

Most disturbingly of all, however, was that Danette did not manage to curry a single vote! This woman invented the canisters and the geneforge itself, and she gets no love? Disgraceful.

--------------------
You lose.
Agent
Member # 2759
Profile Homepage #26
I note that the front-runners are also the only women who were without obvious insanity, death or other disqualifying conditions. This suggests that spidwebbers are actually quite practical in their tastes.

--------------------
"I can't read this thread with that image. But then, that's not a complaint." -Scorpius

Geneforge 4 stuff. Also, everything I know about Avernum | Avernum 2 | Avernum 3 | Avernum 4

Pages