Question about EYE ROAD

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Question about EYE ROAD
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #0
How do I deactivate the pylons (the glaak stuff quest)?? I just have to pass them?? Because in certain point I find myself trapped and blowing up with every step I make!! It's anyway to deactivate them?

Also there is no way to get to the west side of the river right?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #1
If the eye cleared the pylons along the road, then you can slip west just south of the bridge by staying close to the river for a while and then walking between the pylons (which is really tricky) until you reach the eye's workshop.

It's the only way Dikiyoba has done it so far.
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #2
Ok I will try, I have done this before but i can only get to the half of the way before BOOM!! There is an specially tricky place that I still can't pass...

[ Sunday, March 04, 2007 14:18: Message edited by: Dark Mage ]
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
If all else fails, cast Essence Armor and Augmentation, put on your best energy-resistance gear, have your creations stand well clear, and run through. If you're careful to trigger only one pylon at a time, it's survivable even if you're a lifecrafter who's never put points in Endurance.

To get across that bridge in the northwest, you need to have done the refugee quests back in the Fens.

[ Sunday, March 04, 2007 18:46: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!