Favorites (SPOILERS)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorites (SPOILERS)
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #0
The questions include spoilers to some degree. Replies in this thread may contain more.

I find that this poll kind of sucks. I have a very hard time choosing my favorite chapter, and I should really have listed about twice as many choices for favorite battle. So somebody else can make a better one after we get some responses to this one.

[ Monday, November 20, 2006 13:56: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 9 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=YDgdLMpSzdND"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=YDgdLMpSzdND"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Most of the fights were grinding battles that once you figured out a trick reduces them to trivial. I liked the Rebel battle in the Northforge Warrens because Jeff placed a time limit in which you had to win before you died. I wish Jeff hadn't eliminated my trick of killing stasis bound monsters before they can be released in a fight.

Loved the graphic for the wingbolt. Hate how the wingbolt and kyshakk both run out of spell energy for the missle attack in long hasted fights.

Has anyone suceeded in killing Moseh after you repair him? I've tried twice with no luck.
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #2
My guys were all too ideological for something like double-crossing Moseh, but it's a nice idea.

I thought most of the battles in G4 were very good. The list of memorable ones is long.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00