Serviles Sandia and Reinier

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Serviles Sandia and Reinier
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #0
Ok, I am playing rebel-loyal. On an early encounter with a shaper he asked me to find these 2 serviles.
I have already cleared most of the Illya province, beat the Moseph shaper and etc. But I still can't find these 2 serviles (of course I want to help them!)

Thanks for your help!

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
I'd need a map to give you more exact information, but have you been to the Circle of the Drayk? If you have, go back there and check the huts in the southeastern corner. Reiner is in one of them. Sandia is in the zone just to the north of that, in the northeastern corner.

These two zones can be found between the Swarmed Woods and Uchitelle's Grove.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3716
Profile #2
Well thanks, I have been there, I went back just to double check but everyone is dead... It turns out that they all attacked me, with pitiful consequences for them... :)
Maybe I killed the 2 guys by accident. There's still 2 small huts which require living tools (which I don't happen to have now), maybe they are there.

--------------------
"Inspiration comes from hard work" -Charles Baudelaire.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
Reiner is indeed in one of the locked huts.

Sandia is hiding in a little alcove in the far northeast of Secured Crossroads.

Since they're not hostile and enemies don't attack them, I'd be surprised if they were killed by accident unless you're incredibly trigger-happy.

[ Saturday, February 17, 2007 18:05: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!