Northwest corner of "The Eye's Road"

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Northwest corner of "The Eye's Road"
Apprentice
Member # 8119
Profile #0
How do you get to the building in the northwest corner of The Eye's Road? I have a sneaking suspicion that it connects to the underground keep in Western Morass, but I can't open that door either (I've killed the golem and gone in the locked room, but can't open the door to the exit area).
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
That would be nice, but nope. That area is just a little camp, in which you can meet some old friends from the Fens, if you did right by them. If you didn't, they won't be there, and you won't be able to get there.

And, welcome to the boards!

[ Saturday, February 17, 2007 07:47: Message edited by: Student of Trinity ]

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #2
There's a nice little reward for getting there, in the form of a Golden Crystal. It's a pity you missed out on it.

Oh, and you need to pull a hidden lever behind a pillar to open that door in Matala's Workshop. All that's in there is a canister, I think.

[ Saturday, February 17, 2007 18:33: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #3
The canister is near the entrance and can be obtained with high leadership and a strong pro-shaper reputation.

The hidden lever room is to the blademaster charm.
Apprentice
Member # 8119
Profile #4
Thanks! Y'all are extremely helpful. I'll get to the camp next time I play G4 - I'm only on my first run though. I'm off to find that hidden lever in the underground keep...