Dead end at Quessa-Uss

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Dead end at Quessa-Uss
Apprentice
Member # 8049
Profile #0
As the title suggests, I can't seem to progress after Litalia sent me over to check on the Drakons and find out what's going on with Greta. I was able to get the resident Drakon's approval to head over there so forth without any problems, but having actually arrived there all I'm getting is a message about leaving me, the uninvited guest, to cool my heels in the opening area (with all the doors blocked off, naturally.)

It seems to me that I'm at an impasse; there isn't anything left for me to uncover in the areas I currently have access to, and Litalia doesn't have anything further to say on the matter. It has occurred to me that I may have gone about entry the wrong way, since I did end up accepting the challenge from that Drakon by gates, but persuasion did not appear to be an option even with significant ranks in Leadership (20 with charms and infiltrator items equipped.)

Am I missing a step, and if so, any pointers? Is a higher pro-rebel reputation a possible requirement? I did sell out a few soldiers/serviles near the beginning, but have been more or less consistent in promoting the rebellion further on; killing rather than curing Moseh and disposing of Shaftoe/Eliza/the 5 Infiltrators as well.
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
If you go close to the northeast door, you should get a message that allows you to proceed.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 8049
Profile #2
Ah, I guess something is wrong, then. I just tried wondering in an increasing radius around that door and nothing turned up; I even reloaded a save prior to the duel and reentered for the first time with no change in (lack of) effect.

Oh well, thanks for the advise.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
No, there's nothing wrong with your game; after getting the Drakon's permission, you have to talk to Litalia again to get the OK from her as well. Go through her dialogue tree carefully.

[ Friday, February 09, 2007 13:19: Message edited by: Cryptozoology ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 5811
Profile #4
I also seem to be "stuck" here, after my pro-rebel character has met with the Drakon leaders
(Ghaldring and Salassar) once. There seems to be no follow up possible. Hints?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
After you've met the drakon leaders and been sent back to the waiting room, go into the alcove in the southwest. A dialog box will suggest that you try to get some sleep. Do so.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
There are several times where you have to move to certain places to make this section go to the next part. Usually going near a door helps, Pay attention to little prompts that Jeff placed in the text.