Eye's Road NW area

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Eye's Road NW area
Apprentice
Member # 7910
Profile #0
Hey all. First time here. Is there any way to access the area beyond the collapsed bridge in the Eye's Road NW? It's been driving me nuts.

Thanks in advance.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #1
Yes. You have to have done all of the refugee quests in chapter 3, and then there will be a bridge there and you can then cross. If you think you've done all of their quests, then go back to the Aziraph rebel camp and make sure there aren't any left to the NW.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
You will not be able to finish the refuge quests, if you are too pro-rebel and cannot peacefully enter Shaper Camp Gamma.

-S-

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
quote:
Originally written by 7Synergy7:

You will not be able to finish the refuge quests, if you are too pro-rebel and cannot peacefully enter Shaper Camp Gamma.

-S-

Specifically, you need to have taken Alwan's quest to repair Moseh and then reported the outcome to Alwan. (It doesn't matter, for these purposes, whether you killed or repaired him, as long as you told Alwan about it afterwards.)

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 7910
Profile #4
Got it. Thanks for such detailed responses.

As a curiousity, is it considered better form on this board to ask more questions in this topic, or to start a new one for each?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #5
One topic will work for all your questions.

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 4195
Profile #6
quote:
Specifically, you need to have taken Alwan's quest to repair Moseh and then reported the outcome to Alwan.
How sad, I've killed them both :rolleyes:
I guess I won't reach the other side of the bridge then