GF4 item Editor by me!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: GF4 item Editor by me!
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #0
Hey EVERYONE! It has been a long time since I posted.
Thats probably because I was so busy playing GF 4...

Anyway, I am starting on a long term project-A GF4 item editor that you can customize! How would you like to edit every item in GF 4? Well you can with my editor!

It is not out yet and will take a while to program and I only have plans for mac AT THIS TIME. If any windows users express interest, I will port it to Windows.

In the mean-time, I have a screenshot:

IMAGE(http://homepage.mac.com/susannone/.Pictures/GF4Editor/GF4Edit.jpg)

This is a screenshot of the "Safe Editor" which only edits existing properties. The "Dangerous Version" will allow you to edit all properties. Unfortunately GF4 doesn't like it when you do that sometimes.

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
Looks neat. I'm not sure it's necessary, given how easy it is to edit the item scripts, which are in fairly plain language once you look up the stat ID numbers. But it looks nice.

I'm pretty sure there is a maximum number of it_stat_to_affect x variables you can use. I'm not sure if there is a combined limit for pc stat variables and pet stat variables, or if each has a flat limit.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #2
Back before I cared to figure it out, scripts were in a totally different language and I hated looking at them. It felt like I was taking off the programs clothes, and then raping it by editing. Now, I quite enjoy raping scripts. But I can definitely sympathize with people who would rather have something like this editor rather than do the messy deeds on their own.

--------------------
You lose.
Warrior
Member # 3698
Profile Homepage #3
It seems like there is a limit because GF just starts making stuff up if you apply too many attributes (this object (body armor) will expel spores that may have an effect on nearby units or decreasing the amount of armor or adding a hit chance attribute).

Thanks for expressing interest though.

--------------------
Hi. Why is the universe so BIG? Why am I human? How come hot dogs come in packages of 10 and buns 8? This will all be solved in time young padawan. Your quest for the ultimate Aztec manuer is coming to a climax. May the force be with you!!!
······························································
This is where I want you to click! Rate me! Ha Ha
Check out some cool Mac OS X Apps that were made by me here!
10101 Software - You can take my iMac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the wireless mouse!
Apprentice
Member # 7407
Profile #4
I think that a windows version would also be very good if that is possible. :)

--------------------
We come from the dark side, where there is to be no return.
Sonn the invasion will begin!
Join us now!
http://www.ferion.com/?p=245800
Agent
Member # 2820
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

Back before I cared to figure it out, scripts were in a totally different language and I hated looking at them. It felt like I was taking off the programs clothes, and then raping it by editing. Now, I quite enjoy raping scripts. But I can definitely sympathize with people who would rather have something like this editor rather than do the messy deeds on their own.
Employing something else to do your raping makes it feel so much less repulsive, doesn't it?

--------------------
Thuryl: I mean, most of us don't go around consuming our own bodily fluids, no matter how delicious they are.
====
Alorael: War and violence would end if we all had each other's babies!
====
Drakefyre: Those are hideous mangos.