Golden Forge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golden Forge
Apprentice
Member # 7743
Profile #0
How do you forge Items in the Golden forge?
The Establishment
Member # 6
Profile #1
Click on it, a window will pop up, put the correct combination of items in the box on the right, and hit the combine button.

--------------------
Your flower power is no match for my glower power!
Posts: 3726 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
If it isn't possible it will tell you.
Apprentice
Member # 7743
Profile #3
Every time I try it says "you have to put am item enhancement" and I have things like the orb of mist.
FAQSELF
Member # 3
Profile #4
First, make sure you're placing 2 items on the forge- one enhancement and one thing you want to enhance. You can only enhance weapons and some of your armor. Rings/necklaces can't be enhanced.

--------------------
A few cats short of a kitten pot pie...

Radioactive cats have 18 half-lives.
Check out a great source for information on Avernum 2, Nethergate, and Subterra: Zeviz's page.
Finally, there's my Geneforge FAQ, Geneforge 2 FAQ, and
Geneforge 3 FAQ.
Posts: 2831 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #5
It's kind of funny what things can and can't be enhanced. Try everything you can, and be prepared to shrug when things don't work.

Enhancements are good, so don't hesitate. But there are numerous different enhancements, and some are much better, and you can only enhance anything once. So if you have one really good item that you'll probably keep using for a long time, you might want to wait until you find a really good enhancement for it. Golden Crystals are probably the best, but Steel Spines and Ethereal Bindings are also popular. The cash value is a pretty good guide.

I don't know if this is a leftover that got removed after beta, but one of my characters has some sort of enhancement on his Guardian's Claymore that slows opponents. It doesn't work very often, but in a long fight with a tough opponent, it usually kicks in eventually, and really helps. I can't remember how I got that enhancement, now.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Some rings can be enchanted. It depends upon the base item so save before testing.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #7
-X- beleives that that enchancment comes from the Runed Onyx.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.