Servile cursing monsters

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Servile cursing monsters
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #0
I am playing as a servile and every so often a creation gets cursed and weakened when I parry their blow. (At least that seems to be what is going on.) I don't have any special equipment as I'm just at the forsaken docks.

Has anyone else seen this? Is this a bug or a feature?
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #1
All creations have a chance of becoming scared and rogue if they are very hurt, the enemy's as well as yours. I've never seen that happen on a parry, though. Can you be more specific about what creations it's happening to? What's your Parry score and what is your weapon?

At any rate, I'd be extremely surprised if being a Servile had anything to do with it.

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Warrior
Member # 7764
Profile #2
I would be suprised if being a servile had something to do with it too.If you talk to Magda after the Kyshakk (if she's still alive :rolleyes: ) it suggest that serviles* become terrified in the prescence of hostile creations and not the other way around

*This does not include battle serviles or serviles under enchantments (such as dazed/charmed/dominated serviles)

[ Tuesday, December 12, 2006 10:02: Message edited by: Eater of Pancakes ]

--------------------
I have a karma of 2!Yay!
Warrior
Member # 5268
Profile #3
Further thoughts - maybe it is associated with the death of the servile tender in the Forsaken Docks. My messages go:

Servile Tender takes 47 points of damage.
You receive experience. (9)
Fyora is cursed.
Fyora is weakened.
Istvan parries the attack. (%4)
Starting new round.

Could that be it?
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #4
Yes, the creations there become weaker when their master dies.

--------------------
Barcoorah: I even did it to a big dorset ram.

New Mac BoE