Editors.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Editors.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #0
Does anybody plan to make and editor for Geneforge 4? And if so, about when will it come out?

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Infiltrator
Member # 5566
Profile #1
I actualy have something coming along that is not copied from previous editors, I am trying to beat the game to learn what is usefull before fully writing it.

[ Thursday, December 07, 2006 19:52: Message edited by: Hawk King ]
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #2
I made my own editor by recklessly copy and pasteing things from the Geneforge 3 editor. I'm not sure what the most efficient way to post something like that is, however.

--------------------
You lose.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #3
-X- thanks Hawk King. Emperor Tullegolar. . . Maybe. . .

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Apprentice
Member # 5672
Profile #4
I have something of an editor for Geneforge 4, amounting to partial changes in of z0rebbasedlg.txt. Well, only the conversations with Magda and Tyrol are changed in the very beginning of the game. :) (disclaimer: this editor was created for fun only and not because I found it diffucult to beat the game; second disclaimer: I publicly apologize to Spiderweb software for trinkering and decreasing quality of the game).

Anyhow, if someone wants to have some fun with the editor and bothers to explain me how and where I should upload it, I will happily do so. I am also happy to e-mail it to someone who will upload this for me.

To use the "editor" you need to: save a copy of z0rebbasedlg.txt. from your scripts folder and replace with the version which I provide.

Last disclaimer: using too many cheats makes this game absolutely unfun.