oops!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: oops!!
Apprentice
Member # 17055
Profile #0
hello all, i think i made the worst mistake ever in the history of avernum, well i slayed all of almaria's people, town is literally empty but wat can i do they got hostile all of a sudden and i couldnt escape, so now the prb is i cant talk to anyone or do tasks, and i did the same with some of dharmon's folks but spared few!!

now am stuck at fort emerald, cant pass thru the north gate and i discovered every place and tunnel possible and almost did every task, i think mayb its related to wat i did, so is there a way out or am i stuck and have to start over??? :(
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #1
Do you have a save from before you did this?
And what point in the game were you at? Did you get the vahnati out of the cell in Almaria?

Also, this is one reason you should wait till the endgame to slaughter towns.

--------------------
Don't judge a sentence until you know all the words.

Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.

Be grateful you have your unsellabe trowels -Goldenking

My scenario: Muffins n' Hell

I have been gone for a month and a half. I shall not share the reasons. I still won't be here every day.
Apprentice
Member # 17055
Profile #2
well thts the tragedy, i save every time i quit and dont forget the autosave, and no i didnt get the vahnatai out :( oh boy looks like i have to start over
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
It's possible to finish the game even if you've murdered all the townspeople in Almaria, and I think the same is probably true for Dharmon. To get north of Fort Emerald, you have to keep doing quests for the Castle.

[ Monday, April 21, 2008 01:44: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 17055
Profile #4
really?? i sure do hope so, thx for the reply :cool:
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #5
It blows my mind that you would save after doing this. Take good care of your save files!

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 7343
Profile #6
How did you managed to get whole Almaria and Dharmon hostile to you? Stole something or went too North in Dharmon and in Almaria explored town before Castle managed cool them? No big misses except bunch of cash and blessing and of course always valuable XPs.