Okay now that pisses me off (testing shade)

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Okay now that pisses me off (testing shade)
Apprentice
Member # 7618
Profile #0
I just did the second test, the one by Mortax's cave. I went through the fight with all the advantageous spells I could think of including augmentation. It was still really long and annoying though. Then the thing crumbles, and it said:

"The test is complete. You have not suffered sufficient damage. You have not succeeded. Depart from here and the test will await you when you've gathered your courage." Or something close to that.

Buh? Is that because I used spells it wasn't expecting or something? Does it always say that? Do I even care? I'm confused. All I did was wait til I could use prismatic shield... :P Did I confuse it by using augmentation too, and if so do I need to redo the fight?
Warrior
Member # 5161
Profile #1
Don't attack it, and don't shield yourself.

--------------------
Blah blah blah I can't hear you!
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #2
You need to redo the fight by reentering the place or reloading an older game. This one is about damage taken so augmentation is fine. Don't attack the testing shade and keep healing.