Grob's Tools

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Grob's Tools
Warrior
Member # 5212
Profile #0
Just bought A4, and have been playing it through, exploring every niche and cranny, leaving no stone unturned, no cave unexplored, and no quest uncompleted as is proper and right, yet I am stuck on the Quest "Grob's Tools" I have found his Axe, but am spending far too much time on a sidequest looking for the Saw. Frustration Abounds!

Any Ideas? Any help would be greatly apreciated.

--------------------
The whole purpose of your life Might just be to serve as a warning to others.
Build a man a Fire and he will be warm for a day, set a man on Fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.
[b]Meow! Subvert the dominant Paradigm! Meow! Meow![b] Wizard's Cat in A2
Apprentice
Member # 11048
Profile #1
I haven't played A4 for quite a while now, but i do remember that i had trouble with this quest, although i think that i found the saw and couldn't locate the axe, i believe that i found the saw at a campsite north east of fort dranlon. Leave fort dranlon, follow the road north east and take your first right turn(down a little side road) its a dead end, there should be a few logs laying on the ground and a box, I'm 'fairly' sure that i found the saw around there - 'fairly', of course, i could be wrong!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #2
Basically, it is in a camp in a chest in Eastern Gallery. If it isn't where the person before me said it was, search elsewhere.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are still under developement, but help would be nice. By the way, most of the conversation goes in the Moderator forum, in case your confused.
Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.