Goblins

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Goblins
Apprentice
Member # 6177
Profile #0
Either I am insane, blind and stupid, or the goblins that you are supposed to collect the tribal necklaces from are hiding, and invisible.
Where the heck are they?
I think I've mapped almost all of the eastern gallery, and yet, I still can't find them......
Help please!

Er, one more question, are there any respawning monsters that carry equipment? (i.e. something I can kill over and over to get money?)

Apprentice
Member # 6548
Profile #1
i think you find them in the extreme south-west of the eastern gallery (the zones south of fort "whatever its name is" and maybe a bit south east from this fort too.
There are no respawning monsters, except some rare ones for missions, but they don't carry equipement i think.
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #2
No respawned monsters give you loot, thank God. Who wants to sit around killing bats or goblins at 5 coins a pop? The swamp goblins are due south of Fort Dranlon north of the boneborer tunnels, though I bumped into one in the Ogre swamp to the east once too.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Apprentice
Member # 6177
Profile #3
Wow, quick reply :)
So I'm looking for wandering goblins? No wonder I couldn't find them, I was looking for a lair....

*sigh*, I was looking at the prices of training skills, which is why I asked about cash... Oh well, no skills for me then.