YouTube Avernum 4 Video

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: YouTube Avernum 4 Video
Apprentice
Member # 8323
Profile #0
A video of a guy killing three guards near the beginning of the game, no cheats or editors or whatnot.

YouTube Video

--------------------
Probably the most unusual questions ever: "What happens when the unstoppable force hits the immovable object?" "Why did we include the option to boost the enemies' power with the robot, or to use it to attack ourselves?" "Who ate all the mayo off my egg salad? And how?"
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
I'm unimpressed. There are no clever tactics there. It's a one-trick party designed for killing guards in the beginning, and it does it with ease.

—Alorael, who would be suitably wowed if that were a singleton, not four casters raining icy death on guards who never even land a blow.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 8323
Profile #2
Yeah, he must be over-impressed by himself. He claimed it's like "A level 50 killing a level 100 in Runescape".

--------------------
Probably the most unusual questions ever: "What happens when the unstoppable force hits the immovable object?" "Why did we include the option to boost the enemies' power with the robot, or to use it to attack ourselves?" "Who ate all the mayo off my egg salad? And how?"
Apprentice
Member # 8558
Profile #3
i saw that video before buying avernum
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #4
Aran commented on this one. I found it a loooong time ago (well, after July 8, 2006, but still!).

--------------------
"Of course, not all technology is good. Some is exactly the opposite (bad)." — Dave Barry