Metal for Dawdy?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Metal for Dawdy?
Warrior
Member # 10234
Profile #0
Found some iron bars, sold them to Dawdy (smith in Fort Monastery) and noticed that while the other active quests go away this one does not. Trying to clear my active quests before I move on, so....does Dawdy ever say "enough" or is this quest forever on your active list?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
This is a never-ending quest. Dawdy is incurably greedy.

--------------------
TM: "I want BoA to grow. Evolve where the food ladder has rungs to be reached."

Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #2
It's very useful to have Dawdy's quest.If you need money you could sell iron bars for much better price.And if you have discovered Fort Avernum it wont be problem to get there to.

--------------------
If you listen to LakiRA@ all will go well!
Infiltrator
Member # 10578
Profile Homepage #3
It's just like all those Geneforge collection quests (research notes, special herbs, etc.) In most cases they're not only the best price you'll get, but a nifty source of free XP in later levels. (There are some exceptions to the last bit though.)

--------------------
"We were meant to live for so much more. Have we lost ourselves?" - Switchfoot
----
My poetry
Shock Trooper
Member # 10374
Profile #4
Well if you bring Dawdy iron you don't receive xp.Thats the shame, I could use extra xp.

--------------------
If you listen to LakiRa@ all will go well!
Apprentice
Member # 8323
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by Ephesos:

This is a never-ending quest. Dawdy is incurably greedy.
Of course, he does give you 20 coins, which isn't much, but it's a better deal than selling iron at any point in the early game.

--------------------
Probably the most unusual questions ever: "What happens when the unstoppable force hits the immovable object?" "Why did we include the option to boost the enemies' power with the robot, or to use it to attack ourselves?" "Who ate all the mayo off my egg salad? And how?"