Never ending golems in final keep

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Never ending golems in final keep
Apprentice
Member # 9867
Profile #0
I'm in the final castle of Rentar. I have my allies in the basement but all I am getting is never ending stream of golems. Do they ever stop? Is there is a way to stop them?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
If your Tool Use is high enough, you can find and turn off the golem-making machines. Alternatively, just run past them.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Apprentice
Member # 9867
Profile #2
Do you know how high your tool use has to be?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #3
There are a few machines down there; I think the hardest requires about 16 Tool Use.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #4
quote:
There are a few machines down there
But you disarm them from above. Return to the upper section and search everywhere for a way down (and disarm the mechanism).

Some parts are a bit tough, but it is a better alternative to have 50 million golems beating up your party when you are fighting that obnoxious vahnatai lord.

--------------------
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I have an addiction to Spiderweb games.
I like this image
FYI, Iffy is short for Infernal Flamming Muffin.
Warrior
Member # 7032
Profile #5
The highest Tool Use you need in the entire game is 16. That means: 13 natural points, plus an amulet that gives +1 and a set of gloves that gives +2. (you already come across both of these items by the time you get to this point in the game)

Only one character in your party needs to have any points at all (if multiple characters have TU only the one with the highest rank is used.) and the character you choose for this should be a mage, so that the TU rank can stack with the effect of the unlock spell for unlocking doors.

--------------------
_ _ _____________________________ _ _
Power to (the) Mas(ses)