Athron's Familiar

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Athron's Familiar
Apprentice
Member # 6571
Profile #0
How do you kill it? I thought it may be to do with destroying the pylons first btu evey time i do that the demon just reforms them
Apprentice
Member # 6548
Profile #1
i had him cornered far enough from the pylons, so he ccouldn't regenerate them. Don't know if it's the only way, because i got pretty lucky doing that ;)
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #2
You can just attack him directly and not destroy the pylons until after he's dead. I think that's what I did.

[ Friday, December 23, 2005 10:39: Message edited by: Kelandon ]

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 6571
Profile #3
I figured out that if you destroy 3 pylons or even 2 it leaves him weak enough to be able to attack him effectively, but he will not replace the other two. Thanks for the help though
Shaper
Member # 6292
Profile #4
Three pylons are decoys. One of them provides the demon with a powerful shield. One of the pylons is slightly darker than the others. Destroy it to make the demon vulnerable for a short time. When the demon reforms the pylons, attack the darker one and repeat the process.

But I just attacked whatever pylons I could get to and took them all out before attacking the demon. I doubt Daze would work against the demon, but it might be worth trying.

--------------------
A4 ItemsA4 SingletonG4 ItemsG4 ForgingG4 Infiltrator NR Items The Lonely Celt
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #5
It's not too difficult to destroy all the pylons and then kill him before he regenerates them.
Though I got him down to about 20 hp before he reformed them and then just hacked away at 2-3 hp per hit because I didn't feel like destroying the pylons again. ;)

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
He can regenerate the pylons? Huh. I killed him so fast that I wasn't even aware of that. Not that I'm complaining, mind you. :P

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!